These policies may be modified at any time, and any such modification shall be effective immediately upon posting of the modification. By your access and use of the internet you agree to periodically review this policy and shall be conclusively bound by any such future modifications.
Prohibited Acts, Monitoring of Content and Termination
You agree to use the internet only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and legal. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the internet you will not:
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that is unlawful, abusive, vulgar, harmful, threatening, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, or otherwise objectionable;
- harm minors in any way;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual relationships;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, image or program, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
- post or transmit any message which discloses private or personal matters concerning any person.
Failure to comply with these rules will result in immediate termination of access to Internet. If using wired internet, payment for services will not be refunded.