The Exhibit Hall is comprised of 60,818 square feet of column-free, continuous exhibit space. The space may be arranged as a single entity, or be acoustically subdivided into two separate rooms. Each hall has its own entrance to allow self-contained movement.
The ceiling height is 30 feet with surfaces comprised of polished concrete and metal. Some areas of the hall have perforated steel acoustic surfacing which provides a modest amount of acoustic treatment.
Utility floor parts are located on 30 foot x 30 foot centers with telephone, electric, and internet connections. Water and wastewater drains are located on 30 foot x 60 foot centers.
The exhibit hall was designed to host a variety of events such as conventions, trade shows, concerts and sporting events.
- When exhibit halls are utilized as general session the rate includes theater seating (with vinyl, or teal colored chairs), stage risers, podium/lectern, head table, and house sound (technician is charged at hourly rate). Additional equipment and services available at listed rates.
Social Events (Banquets)
- When exhibit halls are utilized for banquet or social event purposes the rate includes vinyl, or teal colored chairs, oval tables, stage risers, podium/lectern, head table, and house sound (technician is charged at hourly rate). Additional equipment & services available at listed rates.
- When exhibit halls are utilized as an exhibit area the rate includes two (2) chairs per booth, show manager office, public address system and marshalling area. Additional equipment available at listed rates. The following sets are available (capacity may vary with the specific set up needs of each program):
- Exhibit Hall A: Capacity – 159 – 10 X 10 Standard Booths
- Exhibit Hall B: Capacity – 195 – 10 X 10 Standard Booths
- When exhibit halls are utilized as a concert hall the rate includes chairs, stage, parade barricades and green room. Additional equipment available at listed rates. The following sets are available for Exhibit Hall A&B (capacity may vary with the specific set up needs of each function):
- Option A: – 3,328 Total Seats VIP Area, 40 X 60 Stage
- Option B: – 3,496 Total Seats, 40 X 60 Stage
- Option C: (COMEDY) – 4,038 Total Seats, 30 X 24 Stage
- When exhibit halls are utilized as a basketball venue the rate includes chairs, risers, and parade barricades, score tables, scoreboards, floor, and goals. Additional equipment & services available at listed rates. The following sets are available:
- Option A: Capacity – 2,805 Total Seats
- Option B: Capacity – 2,528 Total Seats
- 13 tons per square foot
- 30 ft to bottom of the beam 40 ft to high beam
- The loading dock is located on the north east side of the building and features 8 bays with 3 drive-in access points to the exhibit hall, including 30 ft high elephant doors
- 60,100,200,400 AMPS (3 PHASE)
- Shore power 100 (3 PHASE)
- A/C cable: 150 FT 4/O, 150 FT 2/O
- Rigging points every 30 ft (total 45 points throughout the hall) 2,000 lbs from low beam (certified per point)
Dressing Rooms & Show Manager Offices
- 1 green room and 2 show manager offices overlooking the Exhibit Hall
|Exhibit Hall A [28,062 ft2]|
|Trade Show||129 Booths|
|Exhibit Hall B [33,420 ft2]|
|Trade Show||156 Booths|
|Exhibit Hall A + B [61,482 ft2]|
|Trade Show||273 Booths|
Rates & Fees
Room space for the Exhibit Hall is calculated based on $0.14 per gross square foot per day.
|Room||Class I||Class II||Class III||90 Day||60 Day||30 Day / Half-Day / Move-in|
|For more information on Rate Classes, view our Rates & Fees|
|Exhibit Hall A||$3,780.00||$3,024.00||$2,835.00||$2,646.00||$2,268.00||$1,890.00|
|Exhibit Hall B||$4,535.00||$3,628.80||$3,402.00||$3,175.20||$2,721.60||$2,268.00|
|Exhibit Hall A+B||$8,316.00||$6,652.80||$6,237.00||$5,821.20||$4,989.60||$4,158.00|
Why Pay More?
The following amenities are included with room rental:
- Courtesy Phone*
- FREE Wi-Fi
- Event Service Support
- Security for daytime events
- Drop-down screen / projector *
- FREE Parking
- Digital posting of meeting agenda